MILK pasteurized from Manchega sheep, salt, animal rennet, LACTIC FERMENTS, stabilizer: calcium chloride, preservative E-1105 (derived from EGG) and Dyes E-150a and E-160b.
Product shelf life
180 days from the date of packaging.
- External color: Honey
- Inner color: Ivory yellow
- Odor: Strong, characteristic of sheep cheese
- Taste: Lactic flavors, with aromas of fresh milk
- Texture: Compact, slightly friable
Average values per 100 g of product
- Energetic value 1.769 kJ / 427 kcal
- Total Fat 35 g of
- of which saturates 24 g of
- Carbohydrates 3 g of
- of which sugars 1 g of
- Proteins 25 g of
- Salt 1,6 g of