INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
WHAT ARE THE COOKIES?
The cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer proper operation of the site.
By using these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE LEGISLATION AND COOKIES EXCEPTED
According to the EU directive, cookies that require the informed consent of the user are the cookies analytical and advertising and affiliation, except those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES EXIST?
About the types of cookies, there are five major groups:
- Cookies Analytical: they collect information on the use made of the website.
- Cookies Social: are those necessary for external social networks.
- Cookies Affiliate: allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
- Cookies advertising and behavioral: collect information about the user's personal preferences and choices (retargeting).
- Cookies technical and functional: they are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
COOKIES WHICH ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE
- _ga: cookie Google Analytics that enables the control function of unique visits. The first time a user enters the website through a browser, this will be installed cookie. When this user re-enters the web with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the event that the user changes the browser will another user be considered. It expires 2 years after the last update.
- _gat: This cookie partners with Google Analytics Universal. It is used to limit the speed of the request - the limitation of data collection in high traffic sites. It expires in a minute.
- _gid: This cookie partners with Google Analytics Universal. It is used to distinguish users. It expires after 24 hours.
- _gali: This cookie partners with Google Analytics Universal. Analysis of navigation data. Expires instantly.
- __unam: This cookie is generally associated with the ShareThis social sharing widget placed on a site to allow the exchange of content through various social networks. Counts the clicks and shares on a page. It expires 2 years after the last update.
REVOCATION OF CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES
HOW TO DELETE THE BROWSER COOKIES
1. Select the Tools icon
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Show Advanced Options.
4. In the "Privacy" section click on Content settings.
• Delete cookies: Click All cookies and site data ...
• Do not allow cookies to be stored.
5. Click Delete browsing data (empty the Cache).
6. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Chrome press download here
Internet Explorer Version 11
1. Select Tools | Internet Options.
2. Click on the General tab.
3. In the "Browsing history" section, click Delete browsing history on exit.
4. Select Delete files.
5. Select Delete cookies.
6. Click on Remove
7. Click OK.
8. Close and restart the browser.
For more information on Internet Explorer press download here
Firefox Version 18
1. Select Firefox | History | Clear recent history.
2. Next to "Details," click the down arrow.
3. Select the following check boxes: Cookies, Cache, Active logins
4. Using the "Time interval to erase" from the drop-down menu, select All.
5. Click Delete now.
6. Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or reject cookies individually in Firefox Preferences, in the History section available in Tools> Options> Privacy.
For more information on Mozilla Firefox press download here
Safari Version 5.1
1. Select the Safari / Edit | Restore Safari.
2. Select the following check boxes: Clear history, Delete all website data
3. Click Reset.
4. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Safari press download here
Options - Advanced - Cookies.
The cookie options control the way in which Opera handles them and therefore their acceptance or rejection.
For more information about Opera press download here
Refer to the browser documentation you have installed.